you painted the sky back to blue
[html]

It was difficult for Rurik to understand a reluctance to leave a place—he had always been a wanderer and a free spirit, rather inclined to roam the world rather than stay in one place. The longest he'd ever been anywhere was growing up the first two years of his life in Sobirat'sya—and even that was marked with long fishing trips and long trips to Moscow in the summertime. Still, he was glad Rikka had been able to come to that decision—he was certain she would be happier here.

“I am glad to hear you laugh,” was all he said in reply, happiness shining from his bright blue eyes. He disliked disappointment, tension, and resentment—these things had been lurking on her face, and to see it light again was wonderful. She complimented his children, and his smile was only half mast. “Aye. I vish I vould realize zhis earlier,” the man said softly. “Mine older sons—zhey are lost to me. I try to find zhem by coming here,” he added. Zaets, Zorish, and Vladimir were nowhere to be found, though, and the silver-shaded werewolf's search seemed fruitless. “Maybe someday ve veill be reconnect,” the werewolf said hopefully, sighing to himself.

Her question caught his attention, and he thought on this for a moment. Some days ago he had assisted Niro with the construction of his bird trap—that had been by the stables. He assumed that was where the wood had come from. “Zhe stables might have vhat you are looking for,” the werewolf commented, stroking the dark tuft of fur on his chin. “I help Niro build cage for bird zhere some time ago—zhat vould be vhere zhe vood is at, I zhink,” he said. “Not too far. I vill fetch very quickly and run back, if you like?” the werewolf stated, eager to help her cause. He had offered his helping hand, and he would not disappoint.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-hell b{font-weight:bold; color:#E4DED8; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell em {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; color:#CEC4BB;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-hell {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/ruri_hell.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6B1AD; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread