you painted the sky back to blue
[html]

Rurik should totz trololo to her in the next thread 300+

Whatever the reason for Rurik's estrangement with his sons, she could see the regret in him as clear as day. Not everyone deserved forgiveness for past transgressions, but she believed that the majority of people did. No one was perfect, no matter how hard they tried to be. The Russian wolf was a good man and it was clear that he had never intended this to be the case between him and his sons. She hoped that whenever they did meet again, they could find it in their hearts to forgive him, for it was clear he knew his past faults and mistakes. As he spoke again she squeezed his hand a little harder, hoping to bring him some small measure of comfort. There was nothing else she could say, but she could be there for him just as he was here for her now.

With his assistance she stood back up and they exited the still musty shack for the fresh air and sunlight. Rikka let it wash over here and felt reinvigorated. Heaving a contented sigh she let her eyes wander over the territory. "I haven't seen much of it yet, but what I have seen is incredibly beautiful. I love the sea, I'm glad I can live close to it here, like I did back in Inferni." For all the issues she faced in the clan, she had loved the caves and how they looked out onto the little inlet. It had been a pleasant little space, though the Cour lands were significantly more cheerful looking. At his false sourness she faked a pouty look asking for forgiveness, which soon melted back into a grin. She could never keep a straight face for long when she was teasing someone.

Looking back forward as they made their way she asked, "So do they have a lot of horses here? I remember the horses back in Chimera, that my cousin and sister liked to ride. I never was much of a rider, but I did enjoy watching them."

<style type="text/css">
.Rikka001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rikka001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; text-align:right;}
.Rikka001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rikka001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#6e989a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... kka001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dbe1e1; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread