you painted the sky back to blue
[html]

is ok!

Hopefully someday the issues that lay between Rurik and his eldest children could be mended. It would be a horrible shame for both sides for the problem to remain unresolved. Rikka knew that such things didn't always come easy though, but she hoped for his sake they wouldn't be too difficult. He seemed eager to move onto cheerier subjects however and she could not blame him for that in the least. It wasn't hard to guess that he had a love of the see. Anyone with eyes could see the man was a sailor. "I'm not surprised," she said, giving him a sidelong glance. "As long as Mother Nature is only a few steps away I'm happy wherever. Just can't do the whole old human scene." Cities and towns simply weren't for her.

The pair walked slowly towards their goal, neither in any sort of hurry. This was just the kind of thing Rikka needed. Leisure and normalcy. A nice conversation with a friend. Talking about the weather. She hadn't felt this light in days. "I'll be interested to see them. It's been quite some time since I've seen any. No one in the commune believed in keeping animals for any sort of reason. I understand, but if they're being treated well I don't see the problem in it," she said shrugging. Most of the ideals of her old home she followed, but not all. Eating meat hadn't been forbidden there, but many chose to abstain. Rikka had never understood that either. The Mother had made them carnivores. As long as they didn't gorge themselves and kill senselessly it was all just a part of life's balance.

<style type="text/css">
.Rikka001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rikka001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; text-align:right;}
.Rikka001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rikka001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#6e989a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... kka001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dbe1e1; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread