you painted the sky back to blue
[html]

300+

There were times she often missed the peace and serenity living in the commune had offered. Such places were precious jewels and hard to come by. If not for her family, Rikka imagined she would have stayed there until the end of her days. However, as often seemed to happen with her family, her blood had pulled her back here. Even if she left again, she had no doubt that it would begin to pull her back here again at some point. At least she seemed to have found a happy medium here in Cour des Miracles. A peaceful place that was still in easy reach of her relatives. "Yes, I don't think it'll ever leave me. For so long I searched for somewhere I felt I belonged and I finally found it with those people and those principles. It sank down into the very marrow of my bones, I think." Even if she was aware from her peers now, she knew they were out there. It was enough for Rikka to know that she was not alone in how she felt.

"It is pretty, now that you put it that way. I wonder how the sky would fit into that perspective." If Earth was the Mother, and the Sea was the Father, then surely the Sky too must have its own title. It held the air they breathed and the sun that gave them all life. It brought the rain that renewed everything in its showers. "Maybe the Sky is a Grandparent." After all, the Sky stretched on forever, whether over Sea or Earth. The de le Poer femme nodded her head at Rurik's assessment. "Not all the humans were bad, I don't think, but too many of them hurt the animals and Mother Earth. They never learned to be kind and grateful, and now they're gone." What had happened to them had been brought upon themselves. Rikka felt no pity for the dead race.

<style type="text/css">
.Rikka001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rikka001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; text-align:right;}
.Rikka001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rikka001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#6e989a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... kka001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dbe1e1; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread