Transferring pawprints
[html]

OOC: Not a problem Big Grin.

WC:316

She froze when he stopped her with his noise of greeting, and the look on his face made her feel rather stupid, she should have stopped and called by the border, why didn’t she just do that? He looked very unhappy to see her and he could tell why, if he decided to attack her, she knew he’d win, she was ok in a fair fight, but not much more than that. He was so intimidating, especially with all those feathers! As she introduced himself she took deep breaths to keep her calm, and not act like a scared pup. So he was the chief? No wonder he looked pretty angry! Well she hoped he’d be a little more understanding if he knew she was interested in joining? From the look on his face, it didn’t seem so but she had to try anyway, what else could she lose. That thought came immediately to her brain…. Her life.

My name is Liliana Vess, I came here in peace, I.. I wanted to join your tribe.

She said almost losing her cool. Well she did want to talk to the one in charge didn’t she? She got her wish, now she just hope he wouldn’t rip her neck off, she bowed the way her parents showed her, purposefully showing the back of her neck in submission, they told her it was a sign of respect to someone who was a higher rank to her. In her wolf form she would roll on her back, but she wasn’t and this was the best she could do. She was glad that her parents taught her a little about pack life, at least the generals of being a wolf in a pack, even if most were all different. Then again she didn’t even know if she was doing anything right. This was the first land she’d been on without permission.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread