Transferring pawprints
[html]

WC:

She waited until he spoke again before letting herself rise. The question he asked was simple, but hard, she’d learned her mother’s trade as well as hunting and some cooking, maybe that would help in all of this, she didn’t look up to meet his eyes, due to fear in what she would see, although the glance she made told her that he still didn’t look too happy, Oh how was she going to save herself?

I can hunt and cook, and my mom taught me to train animals, mostly horses, sir.

She said making sure she was audible, her mother use to go and train animals, before she and Lili’s dad came around the unclaimed lands. Why they did Lili didn’t know, but she knew they did miss it back west. They said things were simpler, but they didn’t belong in a pack. Lili thought different, now that her parents were gone, she needed a pack, and she hoped a pack would need her.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread