Lake of Memories......
OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining? I'll just try to jump in...
--
Keychain's breathing was very loud as she trotted. Her eyes were focused on the ground but when she could smell the scent of three wolves. And could hear distance voices the female looked up. Ears perked. ''Hmm..'' The wolfess uttered and raised a brow. After a few moments she finally spotted the creatures she had been looking for. Hiding the best she could, the female narrowed her eyes so she could see better.

''There they are...'' She whispered to herself, watching the three. However, the female accidentally stepped on a twig, and of course it went 'SNAP' under her paws. A small gasp escaped Keychain's lips and she twirled around. Her mind told her to run but her curiosity told her to stay. She spun back around and continued watching even though it was very likely that the wolves would notice her. But really, the female wasn't worried about that at the moment. The wolfess had always expected everyone to be nice in the world. Unfortunately for Keychain, that just wasn't the case.

Keychain slowly but surely started to back up as she watched, being very cautious not to step on another twig. The wolfess finally turned around and ran in fear, but she was almost positive the wolves could, should, and would catch her. 'Wouldn't that be just dandy,' The she - wolf thought to herself. Keychain was so caught up in her doubts that she would escape, the female almost tripped. This slowed her down a great bit but she managed to save herself from falling face first.
--
OOC: word count: 260 I believe, sorry that's short from what I've seen X.x
EDIT EDIT ooc: I've already joined OOCly but I haven't got in a pack, I don't know if it's okay to post in claimed territories or not? I didn't see anything in the rules. Sorry if I caused any trouble -terrible confused-

Messages In This Thread