Lake of Memories......
OOC: Alright thanks Ty ^^--This post is kinda random, hope you don't mind xP. And I'm probably gonna be saying stuff in OOC a bit more than the normal roleplayer since I don't really feel welcomed/safe here yet..-is shy-
--
Before Keychain knew it, she was pinned to the ground. The female tried to be frighting and growl, but the only thing that came out was a little squeak. 'Oh that's very frighting' The she - wolf thought sarcastically. ''Oh, this is YOUR territory hehe?'' Keychain asked followed by a nervous chuckle. ''Oh I had no idea!! I'll leave now, I mean no harm done right?'' The female put on a nervous grin. 'He's not gonna let me go that easily.' Her grin turned into a frown.

Then, she recognized one of the wolves that she had been watching, and let out another oh so terrifying squeak. ''I'M SORRY I JUST WANTED TO MEET SOMEONE NEW HAVE MERCY!'' Keychain burst out, and covered her face up with her paws. For a second she uncovered her face to see if the wolves looked any nicer than before. After confirming their expressions Keychain covered her face up again. The female finally took a deep breath before uncovering her face permanently. ''Sorry,'' She squeaked. ''I get emotional sometimes.'' The female added. Keychain was a strange one indeed. Despite her age, she still had a lot to learn.

The female slowly tried to wiggle her way out of Ty's 'grasp'. But to no avail, since the other wolf was a lot stronger than her. She grinned nervously for the second time, hoping that the wolves had not noticed the female had tried to wiggle out.

Messages In This Thread