Lake of Memories......
Keychain nodded at everyone, before getting up. The look of innocence still remained, as she looked at the group of wolves one last time. ''I-I guess I'll leave now.'' She stuttered, before darting off. Her heart was thumping, as she ran. 'That was terrifying! At least they let me go, I have to be more careful...' Keychain thought as she sprinted. She stopped for a quick breather, by a tree that stood tall. ''Oh...oh jeez...'' The female breathed out. Keychain had ran a good distance from the group of wolves.

Finally after a moment of catching up on her breathing, she looked back one more time, ears down. The female trotted off, lucky to be unharmed. She was going to be sore in the morning from that sprint. Keychain began to sniff to make sure she wasn't crossing another border, which she wasn't. The female was still in Phoenix Valley, and that made her feel at least a little safe. 'I should of asked for directions or something' Keychain thought, stopping for a moment. She frowned a bit and turned around.

Soon she was sprinting back to the group. Her legs screamed at her to stop, but she didn't. Keychain thought it would be good to push herself to the limit for sprinting. After all she did love running. Coming to a skidding stop in front of the wolves again, she got a sheepish look on her face. ''Uhm...do you know the best place to go for a loner like me?''

Messages In This Thread