When I leave for the night I ain't coming back
[html]

for Tangi
WC:301

Her hands shook as she walked into the yard looking at the tall dapple grey stallion. Pontiac gulped as she took the ropes that she found in the barn, slowly walking to the beast. ”Shhhh…It’s okay. I promise I won’t hurt you. “ the female whispered as she moved forward slowly hand opened rope around her shoulder. The grey horse flared it’s nostrils, lowering it head moving towards the optime forum the female took, she gasped as she placed her hand out fear for the worst as she stood there, once the horses nose touched the female’s hand she slipped the rope around its neck, softly rubbing the horses face down, Pontiac smiled as she ran her hands along the horsed mane, bring her hands to the horse back she then gently pushed weight down upon the beast, to test the reaction. With nothing less with a sigh given the lady put her top part of her body on. Pontiac was very pleased with no reaction showing that the stallion was not happy with the soon to be rider. Again the female put more onto the horse body as she waited repeating the task of putting on weight and more of the body and waiting to see what the grey horse would do.

She took the rope that she had made a make shift halter out of gripping it in her hands as gave pressure with her legs hoping this beast had been trained, and to what a wonderful surprise the gray horse responded and took off very slowly and smoothly building it up to a full walk, Pontiac reached over the horse mane and patted it. The gait of the beat was smooth and she felt like this horse was trying to make sure that she was just as happy with him as she was with him.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread