When I leave for the night I ain't coming back
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.pontiB b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c412c; letter-spacing:1px; text-indent:25px}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.pontiB p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pontiB{width:375px;border:1px solid #3f4936;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ponti2.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:225px;background-color:#6b90c4;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#3f4936; }
</style>

wc:306

Pontiac could see the anger in the other female’s eyes. She couldn’t blame her, as a rider she should have made sure that the area in which she was trying to get the horse to connect was her was clear. One of her many foolish mistake, seemed like she was getting better day after day at making them. She sighed as she let the horse have some slack in the reigns, watching him push his pink nose into her hand. She sighed with a shift in her stances, her shoulder felt like it was on fire, the pain burned into her spin. It was something she would breathe though; she was sure with how jumpy the stallion seemed it would happen again. Pontiac would not admit that she was in pain either, she would push the pain away, or force it to go away and would be back to her pack work in only a matter of hours. She gave a nod as she reached up with her good arm holding the hurt shoulder against her, shifting the horse’s halter’s and taking the bit out of his mouth.

”Let me give you something for your pains, please. I feel horrid. It seems he is fine, I worry about your elbow and tail. It looks like you got your elbow good. I can give you some Five Fingers, it will help with the redness and pain, and I can put some aloe in mixture to help with the burn from the pain.”

Pontiac did not want to talk about her shoulder; she knew it hurt, she knew it was going to hurt. Did she break it? Maybe. Maybe not. The Tutela, shifted to where she was able to reach around the horse’s neck and give him a good pat before she allowed him to run free.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread