but i'm learning to live without
[html]
sorry for the wait. busy week.
do you think this thread could be wrapped up soon?

Endymion had expected Tsunami to ask the question sooner or later. No matter how much he anticipated it, however, the mention of his their grandmother caused a soft frown to appear on his face. Though his time spent with the lady had been brief and random, she had earned his respect and admiration. Mordulin had maintained maintained peace and stability for the Shadows w0lves. Endymion had felt security knowing he was under the watchful eye of the dark, elegant lady. The pirate son admired and loved his mother, and respected Ta.yui, but he wondered just how long it would be before his packs neutrality was eliminated. The Mountain Pack had been respected—or seen as less than a threat at least—by most everyone in Bleeding Souls, especially leaders or the various w0lf packs, and 1nferni. Now that she was gone, would the perspective change?
"She left some time ago, before I arrived," the amber w0lf said with a sigh, "She was really sick, from what I understand." The second statement was softer than the first, almost a whisper. Endymion looked away, pretending to peer at the trees to his right. It was almost unfair, to leave and discover long-lost family, then come back and discover others were gone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread