but i'm learning to live without
[html]

--

cradle me in your crooked heart
Endymion looked away briefly, and Tsunami was struck suddenly with how much the younger male reminded him of himself. Rape aside, who of Salvaged's children had actually looked up to the man? None, none that Tsunami had ever known, and he had known, or at least known of, many. Himself and Apollyon, and Ophelia and Satin and their brothers, Misery's children whom he had never met, and so many others he'd probably never be able to name. Hale had admired his father, but only because he had been fed bullshit from the day he'd been kidnapped. The poor bastard. So Salvaged was dead? Tsunami had heard that tune before, but this time he was inclined to believe it. Perhaps, just like before, this was merely because he wanted to. If he had ever been given a better chance, he would have slaughtered the green-eyed demon himself.

why? Why? Because he had never deserved to live in the first place. maybe he'll come see you one day, sunshine. Mischa smiled. The battlescarred wolf flicked back his ears briefly at the thought. wouldn't you like that, dear, hmm? Moving on, he turned his head a little so his single good eye rested squarely on this strange Shadows wolf, who was apparently his half-brother. Studying him, as if mourning for the mother who had gone through such horror in order to conceive him -- if that were the case, anyhow. Ophelia and Satin and Thanos had been products of consensual sex. And, given Endymion's age, he might have been one of Fatin Kali's, and she'd been mated to the monster. But Salvaged had raped more than he had made love. Abruptly, the wolf with the sun-coloured eye decided he didn't care that Salvaged was dead. If he wasn't after all, and came back, Tsunami -- healthy, strong and much more experienced than that skinny, dumb year-old whelp he had been the first time -- would kill him.

And with that, he smiled a little, revealing the news didn't upset him at all. I'm Nirupama Tsunami, by the way. Related? Might as well introduce himself. hell of a first day back. You're one of Fatin's, if I'm not mistaken?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread