but i'm learning to live without
[html]

--

cradle me in your crooked heart
Endymion Russo, of course. Long ago Tsunami had forgotten who had whispered the name to him as yet another to add to the long list of family he called his own. But he had been aware of the boy's existance -- well, not a boy anymore. He remembered thinking at the time how it was odd a son of Fatin and Salvaged had the pirate's surname, but none of his business, really. Now with Syemv, Aremys and Chimera nothing but faded pages in that dusty old history book, Tsunami found he had strange connections to all the packs in the area. It wasn't all blood or immediate family, but there seemed to always be someone. It felt like a prophecy, a sign from the Gods, that the first soul he should stumble across here be a link -- however distant -- to his past. It was a reason to keep going.

Yes, he had been away, for too long. The ocean took me and my son. It's taken me a long time to return. His story felt like filler, irrelevant because though related, he and Endymion Russo didn't know each other very well. Besides, there were things he wanted to ask. What happened to Mordulin? Her scent has all but faded. In speaking it aloud, the gray wolf was insinuating the obvious: she was no longer alpha. And the dark lady hadn't exactly been young, either. Whatever the news was, it undoubtedly wouldn't be cheerful.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread