I wouldn't change a single thing
[html]

300+

He could sense her curiosity and confusion, but it would all be cleared up soon. Haven wouldn't be able to hold this "surprise" in much longer or he might burst. He couldn't wait to ask her what he wanted to, but he also could not wait to hear what her answer would be. The Aatte had not made this decision lightly and he hoped that she wanted what he wanted. Haven had no reason to think that Princess didn't want this, but he wasn't one hundred percent certain either. Only hearing it from her lips would confirm or deny anything. Mostly he believed though that she would want this, he hadn't allowed himself to think of the other possibility, which could have been a mistake considering he wouldn't know what to do if she said no. The Knight wasn't letting himself think negatively though. This had to be what she wanted, it just had to. He didn't want to think that it could be any other way.

Haven's smile broadened as she said that the area was beautiful. It was nice to know that all this work hadn't been for naught. The stage he had set though was very minimal compared to what it was set for. Her beautiful golden eyes searched his face once again and he turned to face her completely, his unoccupied hand reaching for her free one, taking hold of it. "Princess, I love you. With all my heart. I know we've had some rough patches, and one not too long ago, but none of that has ever changed the way I feel about you. What happened the other day...it only reminded me how important you are to me and how I don't know if I could go on without you." Haven had practiced the words in his head, wanting to make sure that he said exactly what he wanted to.

Slowly Haven lowered himself down to one knee, his eyes still locked with her's. "I don't ever want to be without you Princess, and so there is something I need to ask you." One of his hands retreated from her's and fished the diamond ring out of his pocket. He held it up to her, showing her the sparkling gem, and then with one last push of confidence he asked, "Will you be my mate?"

<style type="text/css">
.havenmatch b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEEBB5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.havenmatch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.havenmatch p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenmatch {margin:0 auto; width:424px; background-color:#997708; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nmatch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2D1D05; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D1D05; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread