I wouldn't change a single thing
[html]

300+

There had been few moments in his life that had passed with such a deep sense of amazement and fulfillment. The first he could remember was when he had been made a Knight. It had been the thing he had always wanted, always dreamed of. It had meant more to him than he could have ever said, but even that paled in comparison to this. Not to say that moment wasn't important, but this meant so much more. It wasn't just for him, it was for the both of them. He had just asked the girl before him to spend her life with him. To be with him through thick and thin, no matter what life through into their path. He had never been more certain of a decision in his life. He'd never known anything so deeply, to the very core of his being. This he knew. Haven knew that he would love her until his dying days.

The young man watched as his new mate looked over what he had given her, hoping so dearly that she would approve of it. Even if she hated it he couldn't be hurt, not after what they had just agreed to, but he did hope that he had found her something nice. Something that she would like and wear and treasure. If she did like it, he hoped whenever she looked at it she would think of him, of this night, of the love that they shared. Princess' praise of the ring, if possible, made his heart soar even higher. "Oh good. I'm glad you like it. I was really hoping you would," he said, smile turning self conscious for a second. Haven squeezed her hands back and their lips connected once more. One of his hands left her grasp to circle around her small waist, bringing her closer to him.

<style type="text/css">
.havenmatch b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEEBB5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.havenmatch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.havenmatch p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenmatch {margin:0 auto; width:424px; background-color:#997708; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nmatch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2D1D05; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D1D05; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread