I wouldn't change a single thing
[html]

I still ♥ you! Should he carry her back to the house all traditional like? 300+

He could see in her eyes that all his work and planning had paid off. That he had done the right things to make this night special for her. That was what he wanted. He wanted to take her breath away and make her see all over again that he would always do whatever he could to make her happy. She had become so important to him, the most important person in his life, the one he woke up each day for. No one had ever really treated her right before, and that was a crime. Haven couldn't make up for all the wrongs that had been done to her before, but he could work for the rest of their lives to make sure that she was loved and cherished as she had always deserved to be. No one would ever treat her badly again, not with him around.

His face followed as she pulled her lips away and it was a struggle to stop his search for them and listen, but he did. The Knight breathed in deeply, her words filling him up. They were the confirmation that he was doing all it was that he strove to do for her. "And you've made me the happiest man," he said with just as much feeling. Past demons had haunted him, but they were all gone now. The Aatte knew that she would never do anything to harm him or jeopardize their relationship. In one fluid motion his arms scooped her up and he stood holding her, one arm behind her shoulders and the other behind her knees. Jade eyes looked down into her golden pools with all the love he held in his heart for her. He leaned down to taste her lips again, unable to get enough of them. They tasted sweeter than ever.

<style type="text/css">
.havenmatch b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEEBB5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.havenmatch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.havenmatch p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenmatch {margin:0 auto; width:424px; background-color:#997708; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nmatch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2D1D05; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D1D05; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread