I wouldn't change a single thing
[html]

Yes, absolutely! And I've been on absence, like, half the month. xD; So I'm sorry, again, for the wait. But I have a reason this time!

Princess was excited to start their new life together as mates. She wanted to show the world how much she loved him, cherished the man that had gone through so much trouble to make this moment perfect and special for her. This was probably the first time in her (admittedly short) life that someone had spent so much time focusing on what would make her happy. The young Chance woman felt so loved in a way that she had never felt before. Her Knight was perfect for her, so much more than she could have ever wanted in a mate.

She squealed with delight as he picked her up, cradling her in his strong arms. Princess looped her delicate arms around his neck, holding herself closer to him as their lips met again. The young woman did not know what they would do now, but that did not matter. She felt as though she could stay in this one spot and kiss him for the rest of eternity. Their love was all in the world that was important.

<style type="text/css">
.princessmatch b {font-weight:bold; color:#E5D1CB; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princessmatch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.princessmatch p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princessmatch {margin:0 auto; width:424px; background-color:#351D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... smatch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BCAB87; padding: 10px 0px 298px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BCAB87; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread