M - a most beautiful ruby red
[html]

I forgot to reply to this. I'm sorry! XD

On a typical day, Razekiel would have been awake hours prior to that time. In fact, he would have not only been wide awake, but already outside and basking in the sun and wind, grinning ear to ear, and successfully high on life in more than one fashion. However, he had been awake late the previous night, and though the coyote loved sleep ever so much, the smell and flicker of an attractive campfire before his little tent was so appealing, and he couldn't resist. The weather was getting warmer and soon such fires would be few and far between considering the onslaught of warmth the summer would bring, and Razekiel knew to take advantage of that cozy comfort while he still could.

He had woken up prior to hearing a voice outside his tent, of course. A joint had been rolled and lit promptly as soon as the prince had sat up, and clouds were already puffing out of every point of exit in the tent's fabric. At the sound, however, Razekiel's ears perked and he poked his head out the entrance, eyes and mind not yet terribly warped by the devious substance. A grin brightened his face at once, recognizing the friend he had made shortly upon returning to Inferni, that one time he had ventured out of the clan's land. He hadn't done so many time since, briefly recalling that strange mistress Lolita the last time he had. Mother Earth certainly had crafted some interesting people.

"Silas, my brother!" Razekiel beamed, joint clenched between his teeth as he crawled out and threw open his arms. "You are a member here now, yes? I saw you at the meetings, man; I didn't know you were one of us." He referred to familial ties, as Razekiel always assumed Inferni was completely composed of Lykois and Poers, and somewhat refused to believe anything else. "What brings you to my balmy dive, man?"

<style type="text/css">
.razflowers b {font-weight:bold; color:#413037; letter-spacing:1px;}
.flowersooctext {font-style:italic; color:#674E58; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.razflowers p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razflowers {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#FDFEF8; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #413037; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#674E58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread