M - a most beautiful ruby red
[html]

I'm sorry too! Do you want to fix the dates on this or something to make it more recent? Just an idea since we've both been lagging a little. x_x

Razekiel was undoubtedly disappointed at his refusal, but nonetheless offered some slight shrug. His soft, gentle smile went unwavered, and the joint he had plucked from his lips was just as easily returned there, inhaled generously before releasing a delightful cloud of smoke from his teeth and nostrils. Clearly the coyote was enjoying the high in full force; it had not occurred to him once that lupus Silas would have had difficulty smoking anything without the convenient use of thumbs. Razekiel was dense in that way, of course, sometimes failing to see the differences in physical forms when he dwindled so heavily on personalities instead.

Ultimately, he took no offense. "More for me," he smiled, pausing to raise his arms in the air and stretch his long, lithe back. He was a skinny thing, Razekiel was, hardly more than skin and bones. His clothes hung so loosely off him, it was if he were some sort of walking clothesline, but the Lykoi hardly seemed to notice. Silas, on the other hand, he recalled to be of some heavier build, muscular perhaps, but the coyote in all his free loving was still straight as a nail, and hadn't bothered to inspect his friend's body much further than that. "Is beautiful place, Silas my friend! I live alone by name only, man, but the Great Mother's all the loving company this flesh needs!" He was enthusiastic, perhaps too much so, for his shoulders sank a little not long after.

"I left many things behind in the place I once was, brother," he said, his smile shading blue. Razekiel paused, the prince bothered to say no more on the subject, and instead turned his straw-hued eyes to his Russian comrade. "Each time I see you, you are wandering alone yourself."

<style type="text/css">
.razocean b {font-weight:bold; color:#883E4A; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razoceanooc {font-style:italic; color:#B93B45; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.razocean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razocean {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #233036; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread