M - a most beautiful ruby red
[html]

I dunno. Mid-June? XD

His family lived in Cour des Miracles? The concept of this was simply appalling to the very family-oriented Razekiel—or at least he considered himself as such, temporarily forgetting that he had massacred the only clan-like group that he truly called home, slaughtered his youngest daughter, and dumped his remaining children on his then-lover. Such memories were fleeting and easily looked over for the smoke-induced male, and he chose to focus on the present rather than the past. His family—the family he'd been born into, related by blood—had awaited his return in Inferni since he left, and with open arms he had been accepted back. Razekiel was no longer one of them by personality, but by blood bond he remained there, content, and called Inferni the place of his family and his home.

"Your family is far away?" he mused, tipping his head lazily to the side. "I don't understand, brother. Why would you live here and not with them, man? Family is life, man, heart and soul." He tapped a fist against his chest and made some determined-looking face that broke quickly into a grin. Silas questioned him on his own family, of course, and Razekiel's boyish grin only widened from there.

"Yeah, man, Inferni's my home. Kaena's my mother, Samael's my brother... we're all related, man. I'm somewhere in the middle." He cackled, spun his shoulders a little, and flicked dreadlocks from his eyes. "I don't really fit in, yeah? Something about Inferni, man—we all leave, but we all come back."

<style type="text/css">
.razocean b {font-weight:bold; color:#883E4A; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razoceanooc {font-style:italic; color:#B93B45; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.razocean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razocean {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #233036; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
OOC Ending: So Silas and Razekiel talk some more about family and things, before Silas decides to continue his exploring trek and bides Raze farewell. Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread