The broken clock is a comfort
[html]

:O! I'm sure Ghita would love that! If you want to post again, feel free! But I'll probably end it here.
Wc: 256

She was exposed to a world, a whole new universe that she'd been oblivious to previously. Images swam before her turquoise eyes, begging to be illustrated and applied to the ivory canvas that had began to quake with excitement. Grinning now, she listened to Mati's speech as her hand slowed down, gently laying the hand upon her lap, and the paper, until Mati moved her pencil from her grip. Watching now with intrigued curiosity, her ears flicked once, twice, as a whole other side of this new-found artistic world was revealed. The simple joy of being able to change the thickness of the line was astounding, unbelievable, but at the same time wonderful.

Where her smile had faded into intense curiosity, it soon reappeared at the statement she made, a quieter, more mature grin than the childish one she'd worn before. Taking the pencil again, ever so gently, she listened to the brown-furred fae as she turned the pencil in her hand, enjoying the feel of the wood on her furred fingers. Creative technique? That was something completely new to her. But then again, she had seen some practice sketches in Mati's book of cubes and spheres, ones that looked quite different than her own.

Sighing lightly, the fae leaned back, letting the pencil fall gently into her lap along with her paper. "Thank you Mati. This means a lot to me." Of course, the exact meaning would be hidden from such a stranger, but the simple recognition of the meaning was a start, at least.

<style type="text/css">
.Ghita01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#565659; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ghita01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99999a; text-align:center;}
.Ghita01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ghita01 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#eaeaea; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ghita1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #99999a; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99999a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread