Into The Wild, On With The Mission
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: kind of a sucky post sorry, AP exam week is already kicking my butt hard

Xeris smiled as Daisuke approached; she was glad to see him. She recalled the first time they had met; it seemed that he'd gotten a few new piercings since then. "Sorry to interrupt your fishing," she said a bit sheepishly, having just noticed what the golden wolf had been trying to do. The children looked at him quizzically, and she wasn't particularly surprised; they'd probably never seen someone like Daisuke before, with body piercings and tattoos. Xeris was sure there would be a deluge of questions about that sort of thing when they got back to the cabin, but for now she focused her mind on other things.

Her friend inquired about her children, kneeling down to look at them at a closer level. She smiled again, and the pups bore matching expressions of happiness, glad to meet a new friend. "I'm Xion!" the little odd-eyed girl piped up eagerly. Her brother responded in an equally cheery tone, I'm Carwyn! And we have brother named Delwyn, but he's a naughty boy and went off somewhere!" The young boy giggled a little, though his mother knew it was no laughing matter and quickly changed the subject. "So, how have you been?" she asked Daisuke, interested in finding out what he had been up to.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread