Into The Wild, On With The Mission
[html]

wc

Sorry to interrupt your fishing, the woman spoke to him. Daisuke held his palm up to the woman, and shook his head. It is okay. Fishing isn't as important as friends. the male said kindly to the woman, that bright smile still on his golden maw. The male looked back down at the children as they looked at him with confused little faces. He got this reaction often times now, not only because he had a golden pelt, but also because he was now covered in scars, and he also had tattoos and piercings. Daisuke was not a stranger to the looks that he got, and questions were also eagerly answered by the male still. Daisuke loved to talk about everything. Just like a pup liked to talk about everything.

The puppies seemed to be happy enough to meet Daisuke and he wiggled his tail at the looks on the faces of the two pups. I'm Xion, the little girl spoke to him. Daisuke chuckled lightly, a bigger smile on his handsome face. It is nice to meet you, little Princess Xion. the male spoke to the young girl, his voice accented, and gentle. I'm Carwyn! And we have brother named Delwyn, but he's a naughty boy and went off somewhere! the little boy spoke, giving him extra information that his mother obviously was not happy with, considering that she changed the subject fast. So, how have you been? the woman asked the lone wolf. The male continued to look at the brother pup. Well, when you see Prince Delwyn, tell him that he missed seeing the wolf with wings! the golden brute spoke, smiling softly as he turned to the side to show the kids a glimpse of his tattoo. And also, it is my pleasure to be in your presence, little Prince Carwyn. children were princes and princesses in Daisuke's book apparently.

Daisuke did not forget their mother, so he looked back up at her and held one finger up to the children before speaking one last thing to them. Prince, Princess, excuse me for a moment while I talk to the Queen. Daisuke spoke, sometimes not believing the things that sometimes came from his mouth, but he had learned to love himself for the randomness. Daisuke went ahead and stood back up, his form becoming taller than the woman in front of him. Daisuke didn't make it seem like he was trying to tower or anything though, for she was an equal to him. Like everyone was. Well..Except for Snake. Snake was held above Daisuke. I have been pretty good. A lot has happened since I last seen you, and I can tell that a lot has happened on your end too, Lady Xeris. the male spoke, motioning to the kids. When he had met her, she did not have them. He couldn't believe it had been that long. I have learned a lot about the lands, and I have met a lot of canines. I have my own den a few miles away from Inferni, and no one really bothers me none out there. I like it here. I like it better than home. There's more things to explore, you know? Living on an island, things get repetitive, ya' know? the male spoke to the woman, summarizing a few things, and not making anything really stand out with his life, not unless she asked what happened to where all of the scars now littered his fur, or if she asked about the punk-rock rainbow liberty spikes, or the necklace he had around his neck, or really everything that was different about him.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread