Into The Wild, On With The Mission
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Xeris had always remembered and appreciated Daisuke's kindness; the first time they had met he struck her as remarkably friendly. She smiled, both at her friend and at the expressions of her children, staring at the golden wolf with awe. The pups' eyes lit up when they were referred to as Princess and Prince, but they didn't question it; perhaps because they were too distracted by the tattoo on Daisuke's back. There was silence for a few moments before Carwyn spoke up excitedly, "I want wings! That's so cool!" When Daisuke shifted his attention back to Xeris, the two children took turns leaping about, pretending to fly. Xeris smiled again; it would be difficult to tell them that the "wings" weren't real.

Daisuke explained that a lot had happened to him; one look at the golden-furred male was enough to show this. "I can see that there have been several changes," Xeris replied, slightly amused. In addition to his kindness, Xeris had also made note of a hint of eccentricity in Daisuke the first time they met, and that was definitely confirmed with one look at him. "I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Yes, there's been quite a lot going on with me too, but it's been worth it." Her golden eyes moved over toward the children again, making sure that they weren't getting into too much trouble. "I figured I should be getting them out into the world, they're getting older."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread