Into The Wild, On With The Mission
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: you ninja-ed me with that last one.

I want wings! That's so cool! the children were so excited about the tattoo that they started to run around and try and fly. Daisuke let his eyes flutter onto the children. Something told him that he wanted to have little innocent bunches of joy. He smiled softly at the children, watching them, their innocence. Daisuke realized that he would need a woman for him to have puppies though, and for him to have a woman meant that he could not have his Snake. You see, because his Snake was a male, and two males cannot make a baby, that much was what Daisuke was definitely aware of. Daisuke kicked the thought of having childrens and quickly returned his attention to the woman.

I can see that there have been several changes she had spoken, her eyes wandering up and down his body. He could feel them tracing the new features, including the scars. Daisuke almost shivered at the gaze going up and down before he shook the feeling and held a goofy smile on his face. Daisuke wagged his tail lightly back and forth as the woman continued on. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Yes, there's been quite a lot going on with me too, but it's been worth it. the woman spoke, and Daisuke nodded his head. It is also good to know that you are doing well. You look as beautiful as the day I met you, and your children are gorgeous as well. Their father must be a great husband. the male spoke to the woman, half wondering who was mated with her to get such...monotone colored children. Probably just another white wolf. That was based on appearances of the children though, and as Daisuke knew, the children could have been taking from they mother's side only or something like that. He knew, because his big sister, Pachi, was dark colored when both Kisuke and Sathra had lighter colored pelts.

I figured I should be getting them out into the world, they're getting older. the woman spoke on. Daisuke smiled and nodded his head. It is important that they have someone to teach them. My parents could barely keep up with me when I was that little, so I wish you the best of luck with those three. Often times I learned things on my own and then came home running and crying to momma about how something big and bad scared me or whatever. he made sure to mention the third that was not present at the moment. His grin was still plastered on his face. How's the pack? Your husband? Have any damage in the war between Inferni and Dahlia? Hey, curiosity killed the fucking cat.

Whatever you do
Don't be afraid of the dark
[/html]

Messages In This Thread