Into The Wild, On With The Mission
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Xeris noticed the golden-furred wolf watching the children play. She smiled along with him. It was difficult, being a mother; but she had managed to get the pups this far so she was probably doing pretty well. Another small smile came to her face at Daisuke's compliments to both her and her children as well as Pendzez, though he did not know of her mate. "Thank you," she replied. "And yes, he is a wonderful husband. His name is Pendzez Zazkex; perhaps sometime you can come to Phoenix Valley and meet him. I'm sure the two of you would get along well." She thought for a moment about what would happen if those two were to meet. She imagined that their personalities would equal each other out. It would be interesting to see, that was certain.

Daisuke spoke of his own childhood briefly. Xeris wasn't particularly surprised that his parents had trouble watching out for him, but she didn't mention that aloud. He quickly changed the subject to the Dahlia-Inferni conflict, a much more serious issue. Xeris thought for a moment, trying to recall if she'd heard anything in particular, but she really hadn't. "Phoenix Valley has remained neutral," she began. "We've pretty much stayed out of things, as far as I know. Unless something big happened that I don't know about, everything seems to be going all right." She paused for a moment. "What about you? You're able to stay out of the conflict, aren't you?" It worried her that her friend had no pack to protect him. Jefferson had mentioned sheltering refugees, but she didn't know how exactly to approach him about the subject again if it was needed.
This table is by Syd!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread