Into The Wild, On With The Mission
[html]
Art in table © Alex

Thank you. her voice was so sweet. Daisuke held a grin on his face still. And yes, he is a wonderful husband. His name is Pendzez Zazkex; perhaps sometime you can come to Phoenix Valley and meet him. I'm sure the two of you would get along well. the woman went on to speak to him. He had o remember that name. Pendzez Zazkex. What a mouthful. Daisuke liked it. His own name was a mouth full when he had used his entire name. Daisuke hadn't taken his mother's name at all, instead, he took his father's birth name, not the family that Daisuke's father had been adopted into. Why he took this name out of the two others? Because it just felt more like Daisuke when he used this name. Pendzez. Zazkzex. What a cool name! Daisuke mused, his tail wagging lightly behind him. Yes, I just have to meet this man sometime. It'd be greatness. he spoke nodded his head and smiled brightly.

Phoenix Valley has remained neutral, -We've pretty much stayed out of things, as far as I know. Unless something big happened that I don't know about, everything seems to be going all right. the woman reported to the golden punk rocker. Daisuke slowly nodded his head lightly as she spoken, signaling that he understood what she had been speaking about. Daisuke himself has stayed out of it, but he had kept his den near the Inferni borders, just because he could. He actually was in the middle of moving even closer to the Inferni borders since they had changed and now Daisuke could live on the Styx River without being on the grounds of the 'yotes. It worked for him being as close as possible to the pack without having to deal with them yelling at him about him being on lands. What about you? You're able to stay out of the conflict, aren't you? the woman as asked him. Daisuke smiled lightly at her. Of course I'm safe, m'lady. You shouldn't worry about little ol' Daisuke. the male started, his smile growing wider as he looked at the woman. I'm very good at getting myself out of trouble. Trust me. the male sometimes thought he was indestructible, but like all mortals, he was destructible and one day, someone was just going to keep going on and on until finally, Daisuke would go into the ocean that is in the sky, with his mother, father, aunts and uncles and grandpas and other ancestors. He was young, always thinking he was indestructible. He'd get a reality check when he was older. They always did. That's what his father said at some time. The spring and summer are the better seasons to be out and on your own. The winter was the hardest. I lost a lot of weight because I couldn't eat every day, ya' know? the male spoke to the woman. If he'd join a pack, it'd have to be a traveling pack of sorts, or one that had no boundaries because he didn't like the claiming of land (he even shared his den with any animal that decided that it wanted to come in and stay) and he almost refused to be locked up inside of a packlands again. He wasn't into it, and the only pack he would be able to go to would be Dahlia De Mai, and the last thing that Daisuke wanted was for him to be in that pack after the current conflicts. Daisuke did not want that affiliation on his fur. Then he did think about the option of going to the valley with Xeris and her family. Daisuke would have no choice but to go there really. I'd love to see the Valley again. I never did get a chance to meet your leaders that one day. I ended up getting sidetracked that one day. the male spoke, shrugging his shoulders lightly, figuring that he might as well get something out there about the valley that he would want to visit sometime soon.

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread