Into The Wild, On With The Mission
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: late silver is late as usual, thanks for putting up with me <3

Xeris smiled at Daisuke's childlike fascination with Pendzez's name, her thoughts once again trailing back to what would happen if her mate and the golden wolf met. And perhaps he could meet Delwyn sometime too; he would probably be complaining nonstop that he missed something cool when his siblings reported their adventure. Xeris was also glad to hear that her friend had been staying safe during the time of tension. She couldn't imagine being a loner for very long. Of course, she knew what it was like after having to travel on her own for hundreds of miles, but she would never willingly give up life in a supportive, caring pack for that kind of empty solitude. A small smile came to her face as Daisuke spoke about getting himself out of trouble. She supposed this meant that he was probably good at getting himself into trouble as well, but she didn't mention this. "Well, I'm glad that you're doing all right."

He changed the subject then, and mentioned a desire to go back to Phoenix Valley. "Oh, that would be wonderful. You could meet the rest of my family," she said, smiling again. "I'm sure Jefferson wouldn't mind if you stopped by for a little while." Xeris had never really known of any problems with non-Valley members being on packlands; of course, she had never really asked anyone about that kind of thing. But with Pendzez as a rather high-ranking pack member, it would probably be okay for Daisuke to show up for a bit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread