thread title missing
[html]
No problemo! Me too!! Well...not that strong of painkillers. XD I get my x-rays looked at tomorrow. Just back pain Big Grin And Soran should give Dierdre music lessons!

She had only been here a few times before, not enough to count the place as familiar. She could still hear the music as she came in, the wonderful notes flowing up and down, louder and softer. She hadn't thought that it was possible for a werewolf to play such an instrument--but there sat the lady, and there sat the flute. Dierdre knew something about musical instruments, but not as much as she wanted to know. She had found an instrument shop in the human city and had given Pilot a violin and lesson book from there.

She heard her own name come from the mouth of the wolf, an older one that seemed vaguely familiar. She frowned when she thought about it. The lady's voice sounded confused, like she wasn't sure who Dierdre was--but at the same time, it was Dierdre's name that she had spoken! It had been such a long time since she'd seen Soran...she wasn't sure if what she was seeing was real or not. In the past, she'd tried everything she could to forget the female!

"Soran?" She didn't realize how much she had changed. Dierdre was whiter, without the same orange in her fur as before...but she did still have a bit of it left, small cinnamon flecks littering her back, ruining the bright white. It was the only thing that she had gotten from Thanos, really.

"You look different!" She wasn't sure what to do, now. Did Soran even want her there?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread