Seeking to Join
At the question of his origin, Tynan's mind-eye recalls his journey of months. Staring at a spot on the horizon, he remembers leaving his old home after another larger pack forced his own out from their lands. The anger flashes inside him when he recalls waking one morning to find the strongest of the pack had left to seek out lands of their own. Then pack gradually shrunk from that point, from death or abandonment in search of stronger packs.

Turning to face Conor, his lips crack into a small smile. "Yes. I come from North and West. Not very far I would imagine if you took a direct route."

Tynan takes a few steps towards Conor to examine him more closely. This male was young, almost surprisingly so, but seemed to have seen much in his days already. He sits once more to mimic the others stance.

"I have only just arrived in these lands, but they already seem much more welcoming than many others. I have only sought a pack to join since my own fell apart. A place to lay my head and lands with enough food to survive on." His green eyes look over the face of Conor as he quietly speaks the next words. "Is yours welcoming to this?"

Messages In This Thread