Seeking to Join
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2ff7d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.conorooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

=D

Silence wriggled in between them, but Coner let it stay uninterrupted. His violet eyed rested comfortably on the other, patiently waiting for a response. After a little while Tynan spoke and allowed Conor to get a glimpse of the life he had led. While Conor had passed his first year of existence and doubted he would have any trouble feeding himself, he did not doubt that living alone was hard. The golden wolf was a social being. The day the crazed Alpha of Dahlia de Mai had been overthrown Conor had not truly thought about some of the consequences that would rise. Somehow he had been the highest ranked wolf besides the crazed leader and he had suddenly found himself as Dahlia’s new leader. There were mixed feelings about the young leader amongst the pack’s members, but Conor just wanted Dahlia to live. For now he seemed to be the one in charge, but he only continued to do what he had done before the crown had been taken from his father: he did what he could to best help the pack and its members.

His concentration was pushed back to the lone wolf before him and his smile refreshed as appreciation rose within his young chest. ”A hunter, a fighter and a scout.” the younger wolf repeated in his tranquil voice. That was the average wolf and that was what Dahlia needed. They needed fresh blood and security once more. Haku Soul had taken so much away. Would the flower continue to wither even after the conflict was extinguished? Conor gazed at the new member of Dahlia and prayed for something more. ”You would be of great use for Dahlia, my friend,” he decided as he allowed his smile to grow and his white tipped tail to tap gently against the earth softened by spring. ”You’ll be a Subordinate for now, but we have a great need for scouts and hunters, so you will no doubt be granted a better suited rank soon enough.” It was that easy. ”Welcome to Dahlia de Mai,” he then decided to say, perhaps just to delay the inevitable. ”I’m the Alpha of the pack. Would you like me to give you a quick tour or would you rather find a place to rest for now?” It had no doubt been a long journey for Tynan.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread