Seeking to Join
Tynan had waited months to hear such words of welcome. His mind already began to race with the ideas of staying in the same place more than one night, and enjoying the fellowship of others again. The sweet thoughts were replaced with concentration in moments as he turned his attention back to Conor. Tynan felt lighter as he spoke to his new leader, "Thank you. I promise you won't be disappointed." As weary as Tynan was of traveling, he knew he needed information more than rest for now. If he was to earn a place in this new pack, he had to at least know something about it. "Please, a tour would be appreciated. I must know at least a few things about my new pack before I can be at rest."

As he spoke and waited for a response, Tynan wondered what had caused such a young wolf to take on the the role of Alpha in this pack. In all his travels he had never seen one so young have so many responsibilities. Either tihs one possessed great strength, or something cataclysmic had happened. Either way, Tynan was merely happy to have a place to call home once again.

Messages In This Thread