Seeking to Join
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2ff7d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.conorooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

Figured it was a good place to end it -- you can reply one last time if you want, then I'll archive it Smile

Yes, Conor’s family was enormous, and there would always be many that he did not know about. Unfortunately he had not been met with much love by the family closest to him. One should have thought that with such a large family there would be a large number of members able to take care of the two boys, but blood was often the only thing they had in common. It was sad, but true. Luckily there were some who cared, though they had never truly taken the initiative to seek out the two brothers in Dahlia.

”Some wolves choose to sleep in human buildings while others choose the more traditional way. Quite a lot of our members have dens, and if you know what to look for you’ll find a decent number of uninhabited dens that are open for accommodation.” Conor kept up his warm smile and let his lilac gaze dance away from the new subordinate to gaze towards Wolfville where he knew his family was waiting. ”The options are many; it’s your choice to decide what suits you.” for now the newcomer probably wanted rest. ”I have a few errands I need to run, so I will have to leave you, Tynan. If you need anything, I’m rarely more than a call away,” he enlightened the other before his golden form was on his way; continuing towards the city alone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread