Overwhelming life
[html]

WC:361

She nodded at Yumiko’s comment about her traveling a lot as a pup, she’d been to many places, but mostly all around the northern regions the’ve never been south other the big lake.

Yeah I’ve been all over the northern areas, I don’t remember a lot when I was a real small pup but I remember up north it got real real cold, and we got stuck there for a month before we could leave again or we’d have frozen to death.

That wasn’t more than four months ago either, when they got stuck, Lili was still a young wolf, and she was still learning. She could see the sadness in her new friend’s face, and knew she’d lost her family, it hurt her more knowing she wasn’t the only one who had such a painful act happen to her.

No… no, she … um she starved herself, thinking she didn’t deserve to live…

Lili explained looking down but she took a few breaths keeping herself from crying before she lifted her head up, she was glad Yumiko was such a nice wolf, it was good, maybe they could be close friends once they got to know each other.

Thank you, I feel so lost when I don’t know my way around.

She said and listened to the explanation of the plant life growing in front of them. Well that was interesting, she never thought about planting food and stuff inside the ground.

Too bad you can’t grow meat , we’d surely be in paradise

She said jokingly then looked over where Yumiko to see what she was talking about, her ears perked up, herbs were definitely and interest to her, her mother taught her about aloe but never got the chance to teach her about more than that. She noticed that the girl had the look on her face like Lili’s mother would when she was explaining training horses.

You work with the herbs around here?

She asked, she sounded excited, maybe if Yumiko did know about herps and spices she’d teach Lili, well Lili knew enough about spices from her father who taught her how to cook.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread