A quick look
[html]

Don't worry about it! <3 If you'd rather dump this thread, that's fine by me, but I'm happy to keep going!
Wc: 251

It didn't take long after her responding howl for the Italian fae to spot the russet-coloured male approaching on all four healthy legs and arms. Where a prickle of envy for those without her disability had prickled at the back of her neck previously, nothing stirred beneath her skin but appreciation for the male. He was tied to Ghita's family by friendship only, no pack obligation or anything of the sort. The fae felt nothing but respect for the wise wolf who was mentoring her niece, and had probably saved not only hers but many lives in his past.

A small smile spread across her face, but it was one that couldn't quite reach her expressive turquoise optics. For as much as she had come to respect and admire the male, his arrival still reminded her of the bandages she had to wear, and the wounds she had received for her niece. Letting out another sigh, she leaned as best as she could against the doorframe, only standing up once he'd arrived.

"Hey, Dawali. I'm doing alright, although I wish I could be back on my feet soon. The ointment you gave me has been working well for my ribs, but I feel as if there's something wrong with my leg's break... It doesn't seem to be healing as fast." Her voice carried the spirit of one without care, but behind that shaky facade lay a wolfess who was desperately fighting against letting her fear getting the best of her.

"notes:"

<style type="text/css">
.Ghita03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b94935; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ghita03ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636830; text-align:right;}
.Ghita03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ghita03 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#ece99f; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ghita3.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636830; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636830; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread