Merry Melodies
300+
[html]

The other woman's silvery mane swirled around her as she turned to face Anann. Understandably there was a slight hint of confusion on the silver and ivory face. It was the eyes that instantly caught Anann's attention. Heath had told Anann nothing of his mate's blindness and so it came as a bit of shock. Anann herself relied far more on scent and sound than sight, but still she could not imagine being with out the sense entirely. Anann felt no pity for the woman, instead she admired her strength. Although it explained why Heath had seemed far more concerned about the war to the north than the redhead she had met before she had joined the Miracles pack. The initial shock of the discovery faded quickly and with any luck, completely unannounced to Ruri.

Her attentions focused Ruri, Anann was completely unaware to the creature lurking in the rafters. "Oh you didn't bother Rem in the least. It's just that he doesn't knicker when just anyone comes to the stables." No, most earned a snort. And if they were really unlucky it would be a snotty one. "That's why I thought you were Heath, until I came around the corner." Anann gave a light laugh.

"My horse is Rem. He is just a couple stalls down from Stark actually. Just on the other side of Lumiere." Anann walked with Ruri towards the stalls of their horses. "Do you and Heath ride often?" She figured the woman probably did not ride without Heath. It was obvious now why she road Stark, not that there was anything wrong with the horse. Much more mellow than her own steed, the simple steed was a good match for the blind woman. Following faithfully behind Lumiere. Gentle and Calm, the pale stallion was perfect for the job. Do you want to groom him? I could run and get the brushes real quick. Anann offered, the idea coming to her suddenly. It was a good way for the blind woman to get reacquainted with her horse after the winter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread