Merry Melodies
[html]

Sorry for the lateness. I get busy on the weekends with work and what not, so I tend to forget to check on my threads. I'm working on trying to make it a habit to reply to at least one thread a day, everyday, but it's taking time. ^_^

The merle and ivory woman smiled and nodded to Anann's comment about Stark. Heath had meant for Stark to be her horse, but she'd never given it a whole lot of thought prior to now. She enjoyed the gentle stallion's presence and the feel of his muscular form, and the fact that he liked her so much was an added plus. She was a bit surprised to find that he was so bonded to her, when she had not visited him as much as Heath had. She would have to try and visit him on her daily rounds throughout the pack, at least to just say hello.

When Anann left to get the brushes to teach Ruri how to groom Stark, the delicate optime could not help but giggle in excitement. Learning to groom her horse would be so much fun, as it was something she could do with her hands. It did not require her to see what she was doing, just feel. Plus, if she learned how to groom Stark, it would not be difficult to apply it to other horses. Perhaps she would be able to help Heath around the stables more.

Anann returned, and she stepped back to allow the woman to lead Stark out and tether him nearby. Leading her horse was something she would leave to the experts, for she was unsure if she would be able to lead him safely while being unable to see. What came next, however, was what Ruri was waiting for. Soleil had paused in his hunt momentarily to observe what his mistress and this new woman were doing, but quickly decided that it was not as fun as what he was doing. As Anann explained the rough bristle brush, the blind Dauphine instinctively reached her delicate hand out to touch the implement, which Anann held out for her. Her soft, white-furred fingers immediately analyzed and memorized the feel of the stiff bristles against her fingers. Anann's every word was taken to heart. She wanted to do this right. The same was done for the soft bristle brush that Anann explained next. "Okay, so I just brush like this?" she questioned as she clasped the stiff brush in her hands and gently ran it over a small area of Starks' neck, holding it against him with just enough firmness to loosen the dirt, which she felt for with her free hand. If Anann touched her hands to show her, Ruri wouldn't mind, in fact she would prefer it. She did not mind physical contact when it involved showing her how to do something. It was things such as hugs and other contact that she generally reserved until she knew someone a bit better.

<style type="text/css">
.Ruri002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fbef95; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ruri002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fbef95; text-align:right;}
.Ruri002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ruri002 {margin:0 auto; width:335px; background-color:#030305; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uri002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fbef95; padding: 210px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdb1c6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread