Merry Melodies
300+
[html]

Anann tried to mindful of the other woman's lack of sight as she showed her the basics of grooming her horse. Hoping that she was explaining thing in a relevant manner for her. As she watched her work the brush of the horse Anann could help but wonder what it would be like to live without the power of sight. It was not the most powerful of their sense, but to have to orient one's self in the world without it would still have its challenges. Obviously this woman had grown accustom to them though. She seemed to have little trouble groom the horse. "He is certainly enjoying himself. He looks like he is trying to take a nap. His eyelids starting to droop." She laughed, Stark turning an ear to her comment.

She was glad Ruri was enjoying herself. "You're welcome Ruri. I thought you might enjoy this. Its no trouble at all." Anann's tail fanned softly behind her. "That sounds like a lovely idea. We should go for a ride sometime." Anann was sure Rem wouldn't have any objections if Lumiere was going along. Her stallion had become quite attached to Heath's mare. "Dinner would be nice too. Perhaps once I have a place of my own, you and Heath could come over sometime as well." She wouldn't have Ruri being the only ones to play hostess.

Anann picked up a comb and move a few steps to Rem's stall. She only picked at a few of the knots in the horse's unruly mane as she watched Ruri with Stark. "So how did you and Heath meet?" Anann asked, making conversation. She was curious too. Wanting to know a little more about her friend. She could tell he loved her very much by the way he had spoken about her. She figured there was no harm in asking how it had all gotten started.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread