Merry Melodies
[html]

No worries, my muse is lazy too.

At Anann's acceptance of her offer, Ruri laughed lightheartedly. Of course she hadn't thought about furniture yet, the house was not even built. Ruri had a way of bringing things up before they were really needed. It was just the way that her mind worked, always trying to plan ahead. "Well, whenever the time comes to start thinking about it, just come find me and we'll go furniture hunting," she replied goodnaturedly. She would eagerly help Anann find any and all furniture she needed for her house.

The golden woman's assessment of her mate was met with an agreeable nod from Ruri. She hit the nail right on the head. Her Heath was certainly protective. She always felt safe with him around. "Yes, that's definitely true," she agreed as she slowly started to move around to Stark's other side. She had finished brushing him as thoroughly as possible on one side, and now she had to switch. With Ruri's mention of the sea, it was only natural that Anann should ask about it. Few luperci traveled by ship it seemed, so curiosity about the subject was to be expected. The slate and white lautari was more than prepared for the question as it came. "Well, it's definitely different than travelling on land. There's a lot more stuff to worry about. You have to have a good understanding of the tides, the various weather patterns, and the stars. At least, that's what I learned from the sailors. I usually helped out around the ship, not so much with the actual sailing part. Driving anything without eye-sight is fairly difficult," she paused and laughed, briefly contemplating the various cries of terror she would have heard from the deckhands had Jacquez ever tried to let her steer the ship. She remembered how all the deckhands loved her, for she had loved them as she did all of her friends, but as with most people there were certain points at which they drew the line. "Another thing, is that your body has to get used to travelling on the water, which is almost always moving in some way shape or form, up and down, side to side and stuff like that. They call it getting your sea legs. It basically means your ability to travel around the ship without tripping or getting sick to your stomach from all the movement. When I was little and first started going on voyages, I used to get sick to my stomach all the time. Jacquez practically had to carry me around the entire time to make sure I was alright. Sailing takes a bit of getting used to, but once you do it's a lot of fun." she commented, her long winded answer finally complete. If there was one thing Ruri was good at, it was answering questions to the very best of her ability.

<style type="text/css">
.Ruri002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fbef95; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ruri002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fbef95; text-align:right;}
.Ruri002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ruri002 {margin:0 auto; width:335px; background-color:#030305; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uri002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fbef95; padding: 210px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdb1c6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread