Merry Melodies
[html]

Her home would need to be built first before there was a need to think of furnishings but hopefully that day was not too far away. She had thought heavily about the things she would need making her leather. But until she had her own place to keep the hides and leathers at of the rain there was no rush on those things either. Still Anann couldn't help but get a little excited thinking about things for her home. She wouldn't need much unlike her father she had never been on for things especially those that had been left behind. Human things where for humans. Anann's own size made it difficult to find many of the artifacts useful. Preferring the larger luperci made tools and furniture. Though those seemed to be a rare commodity here.

Ruri was the first to really explain sea travel in a way that shed any true insight on what one could expect out on the water. While the woman certainly couldn't see her, Anann listened intently nodding out of habit as she went about her explanation. I grew up far west of here. So I really don't anything about the ocean. I haven't even touched it yet. Now that she found herself close to the sea she needed to educate herself about it. She doubted it would ever become a major aspect of her though. She was quite the land lover. As bound to her horse as she was it was only natural. Is getting your sea legs anything like learning to balance on a horse? She wondered if being used to balance with the trot or gallop of a horse would give her an advantage on a ship. Although water is much different from flesh and bone. It wasn't as if she planned on finding herself out at sea anyway.

Anann laughed. It had started with Her teaching Ruri how to groom Stark and now it was Anann that seemed to be asking all the questions. Feel free to ask me anything you like. I seem to be bombarding you with questions. There was little in her life that Anann was unwilling to talk about and such subject could easily be skirted around without much fuss.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread