Merry Melodies
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

The slate and ivory collie couldn't help but smile and nod as Anann acknowledged the potential fun of going for a swim. For Ruri, there were few things more enjoyable than the ocean. The fact that she had been raised on the coast was likely to blame, but one would never hear her complaining. In many ways, the ocean fit a portion of her personality. She tried more often than not to just go with the flow, but occasionally her emotions could come crashing down like heavy waves in a storm. In a way it was fitting that Ruri loved the ocean so much, for it was almost a kindred spirit of sorts.

Anann's question regarding the next step of Stark's grooming, led Ruri to run her hands over the muscular body of her stallion. It certainly did not feel like she needed to go over him again with a soft brush. In fact, she was slightly surprised that he was so clean, seeing as it had been her first time grooming him. "Yes, I think starting on his mane and tail would be alright. His fur feels clean to me, otherwise," she replied, patting Stark gently on the neck. It was amazing how still Stark stood when Ruri was near him. He barely ever seemed to move, if only just to shift his stance slightly. Once or twice when Ruri had been brushing him, he had turned his head back to look at her. For the most part, though, he had been dozing off and on, content in the affections of his blind caretaker. Soleil, on the other hand, was just finishing his hunt. Having caught and consumed several mice, he was returning full and ready to check on his mistress. From the loft, the great orange kitten leapt down to some of the lower rafters of the stables, before climbing his way down to sit neatly on the door of Stark's stall, his bushy tail swishing back and forth contentedly. A quiet meow was all that it took to alert Ruri to his presence, and the Dauphine quickly turned her head towards the sound, wanting to return his greeting. "Back already, Soleil? That was quick! I bet those mice had no idea what was coming. Oh, Anann, this is Soleil, my cat. Heath and I found him in the stables a month or two ago, and he's been with us ever since." Having introduced her orange kitty to her new friend, Ruri patiently awaited Anann's teaching on how to properly comb out Stark's mane and tail.

Meanwhile, Anann answered Ruri's inquiry, much to the delight of the Dauphine. She loved learning about her friends, especially where they were from. The description of the town of Tosawi sounded far better than the crowded, port towns that Ruri had been brought up in, mostly from the fact that the town was built by luperci, for luperci. Such a place sounded quite marvelous. The fact that the town had large, full stables also fascinated the blind girl. "What are draft horses? So far, I'm only familiar with riding horses. In all honesty, I didn't even know that there were different types," She commented, hoping to learn more about these fascinating creatures that her mate loved so much. "It certainly sounds, like it was a nice place. It's the first, wolf built city I've ever hear of," she replied, expressing her genuine interest for the subject. Though she could not see, Ruri still could imagine what such a place smelled like, sounded like, or even felt like. It was likely quite the pleasant place to live.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt01-border1 {width:372px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt01-line1 {width:358px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread