Merry Melodies
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

Anann's instructions were easily understood, especially because Ruri was quite used to combing her own hair. Having such a long mane of her own made the task of combing Stark's all the easier. Delicate hands worked with surprising swiftness and agility, one holding the stallion's mane and the other gently drawing the comb through it to rid it of any tangles.

Having been introduced by his mistress, Soleil turned towards the strong looking woman standing adjacent to her. Soleil's initial assessment that she was friendly was quickly proven correct as the woman stretched her hand towards him, offering him the opportunity to familiarize himself with her scent. His sensitive nose sniffed the hand, merely for the sake of being polite before his rough, salmon pink tongue caressed her fingers in his own seal of approval. It was about this time that Ruri responded to Anann's compliment, "I'm sure he's grateful for you saying so, Anann. He's definitely unlike any other cat I've ever met as well. Most wouldn't come within ten feet of me. I never even knew what a cat felt like before I met him." There was a brief pause as Ruri found herself untangling a small knot in Stark's pale mane, "I don't really have a source of comparison, but other people have said similar things. He's just my big fluffy kitty, I guess," she finished with a smile, directed towards the large kitten. Soleil responded with a purr of approval, but otherwise remaining quietly perched atop the stall door, his green eyes fixed on his mistress.

Anann's description of draft horses made left Ruri contemplating how such a massive horse felt to the touch. Stark was a muscular horse, as far as Ruri could tell, but imagining a horse much bigger than her was quite difficult. Such a beast would be a handful to take care of even if it was tame. "They sound fascinating. I wonder if we'll ever have any in these stables. I suppose that would depend on whether or not someone brought one with them or if Heath found one in the wild herd, which probably isn't all that likely. Oh well, it's nice to think about," she replied, not at all deterred by the idea that she might never get a chance to meet a true draft horse.

The further description Anann gave, the more the Dauphine's mind worked to imagine such a place. A place where knowledge was one of the most highly valued things. It certainly sounded delightful, so long as the knowledge was used for good. "Knowledge is a powerful thing. The way I see it, it can do just as much good as it can harm depending upon who has it. That seems to be the case with a lot of things in this world, come to think of it," the petite Border collie responded, her hands finishing with the mane and slowly guiding her down towards Stark's tail. For the moment she was lost as far as another question to ask. Perhaps it would come to her in a moment.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt01-border1 {width:372px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt01-line1 {width:358px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread