Merry Melodies
[html]

How do you feel about starting to wrap this up? I've kinda overloaded myself on threads a bit =/

Anann couldn't help but notice the long whiskers of the cat as he sniffed at the fingers she had offered. Wolves had whiskers too, of coarse. As did the horses but they were nothing like the long ridged hairs the cat donned on the end of its maw. Twitching as he sniffed at her fingerpads. As the cat licked her fingers she couldn't resist a slight giggle as the sandpaper tongue tickled as it caressed over her pad. I didn't know they had rough tongues. It feels so odd. It tickles almost. Admittedly she didn't really know anything about cats. She moved slowly to stroke the cat along his back. Unsure if he would appreciate her touch or not.

Despite their large size, Anann had always found the large draft breeds to be rather docile creatures. It would be nice to have a couple around the stables but the pack really had little need for the work horses. Rem and stark were both large and stout enough to do any light work the pack might need. The draft would probably end up being very large mouths to feed through the winter months. They are magnificent, I just don't know if we would have a use for them here. Though if the ever happened to come across one Anann could probably find some use for the beast. There were a few luperci large enough to use one for riding as well, really.

Anann was impressed with Ruri's insight on knowledge and its possible dangers. It was as close as anyone had ever come to summing why exactly she had left Tosawi on their own. You're right, sadly and that's why I left more or less. Knowledge gives power and all to often power leads to corruption. Corruption had taken seed at the top of the Tosawi hierarchy the only way Anann could hope of out rooting it was in leaving and hoping that in her absences the truth could be seen by the common wolves.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread