you me and a sunset
Ayita had been so into the play battle between her two relatives as she noticed that he was not as gentle as he should be on a young lady. An awful echo came was the two wooden weapons collided. Ears folded back on her head as she squinted not knowing if either had been slightly hurt. Shrugging her ears perked back up as they dropped the wooden weapons and started to spar. Ayita found this very entertaining see how short her still growing daughter was compared to Zafier who had to crouch a bit.

A sound of foot steps on the sand caught her attention as she turned to him. "Oh hello." She said with a wide smile. She didn't quite recognize the young man behind her. Not in this form at least. ta first time the two had met he had been writing a song and the conversation was awkward and she wasn't sure why. It took her a moment to catch his scent and figure out who it was. "Strelein I hope my memory is awful today and last time I saw you we were not in these forms." She said with another wide smile.

Messages In This Thread