you me and a sunset
[html]

The redhead gave a sigh of relief, having it revealed to him his idea was right. He did know who this person was. He had met her ages ago, and probably at the meeting that Jacquez had called forth when the war started. Wasn't the war supposed to be ending, or had it already ended? It was nice being so far from the fighting that none of it affected him and his daily life. It was a blessing. "Oh, Ayita. Pleasure to see you again," he said as she turned around and greeted him. A pleasant wolf grin was on his face as he sat himself down on the sand, ignoring the feel of it and the feel of his bones and muscles twisted into this kind of position and form.

He nodded slightly, wondering if he should switch back. "I don't like this form. I did not want it to be awkward. I left my stuff-" he jerked his chin in the direction of the things "- over there." Tilting his head to the side a bit, the redhead sent his eyes to watch the spar going on. "Who are they?" he asked, wondering who the kid was and who the man fighting her was.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread