you me and a sunset
[html]

More relief. Ayita was going to shift into optime and the redhead practically rejoiced. He hated hated hated being in lupus and ortus. Hated them. Hated hated hated them. "Oh good, I'll go get my things back on. I wish I hadn't bothered," he finished, laughing as he sauntered off. Ayita had begun to change into Optime and the redhead has just reached his clothing. His bones and muscles realigned to their 'proper' places and the clothes slipped back onto his back. A few tugs and they sat properly on him once more, though the pants came on with difficulty as he bounced around jamming his foot through a pant leg.

Strel sat himself back down beside the woman, feeling significantly more comfortable with his body. It was like an awkward teenager, but at least this he could control and escape with relative ease. "Your kid? I never would have guess you had yourself a girl. I didn't even figure you had ever been pregnant. Have a very belated congratulations then, Ayita." Then, lavender hued eyes went to watch the male dancing on his feet in the mock fight against the child. "And your ... brother? He free?" he asked, slyly.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread