you me and a sunset
[html]

The look that crossed the redhead's face changed so rapidly it was hard to know if it had actually ever been there. First it had been its pleasant norm but then twisted into some kind of disgusted anger before reverting back to what it tended to revert to. He cleared his throat a bit, watching the kid more intently than before, trying to pick out the similarities. Yes, they were there, he had to admit. But damn that man, damn him and his tendencies to do whatever seemingly moved. "Oh. I knew he had kids, but I never figured they were yours. I thought they were yours and your man's," he said, hoping his voice was shaking a little bit. Damn Leroy. Damn him. "Well this girl is a pretty example of her mother, certainly."

Then, eyes went back to the male, watching him with still more interest than Amaranth. Strel gave off a barking laugh, a little too loud for his liking. "Any younger and I'm looking into fresh yearlings. 'Sides, the older guys are faaaaar more interesting, but they never seem to want to get their hands on me," he complained, leaning back on his arms. "And the older guys know more. They've, like, seen more." The redhead sent a look toward Ayita out of the corner of his eye, hoping this familiarity was not badly received. "How are things with you and your mateboy?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread