you me and a sunset
[html]

Strel shrugged a bit, not knowing what he was willing to divulge about his 'relationship' with a certain dog. Maybe it would be best to not say what Leroy had done and what Strel had consented to. Maybe it would be a lot better. "You're right, shit happens," he said, almost vehemountly. It was completely unconsciously done. "But no reason to ruin your life, yeah? You get yourself some kids to keep your name and memory alive. Though I wonder how defensive you'll get when they get themselves a sweetheart," he chuckled, remember his father flipping out when his littermate was sneaking off to be with a girl. Oh, what a wonderful night of yelling about honor and dignity.

Scoffing, the redhead rolled his eyes in Ayita's direction. "But Ayitaaaa, I'm so terribly shhhhy." He was whining, oh yes, but he was trying to be funny. "Besides, I don't want to hit on people while your daughter and you are there. It would be creepy." He looked so innocent saying it too, as though it wouldn't be disturbing to see two grown males (well, one almost completely an adult) flirting. Or one punching the other. Whichever. "Oh, I wish you luck then. I'm sure these two will want siblings." Even if they would not be sharing a father.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread