you me and a sunset
[html]

"I never figured him for a family man, so I guess that's good. They can't really be disappointed when he lets them down." The grin on his face dulled down the seriousness of what he had said. It was easy to see how Leroy was not going to be that dedicated father, who may just let some other man raise his kids as their 'father'. The kids were better off. Really.

Strel snorted lightly, rolling his eyes at Ayita's brother. Naturally the redhead doubted his life prior to the area was going to have been interesting. To some, sure, but he doubted it. Quite a lot, actually. "Oh yes, I was a huge celebrity back home. I swear, it was sheer madness. I dethroned a tyrant and helped a clan of dogs cultivate food for cows. Then I led a crusade against bears." Strel idly examined his fingernails, cleaning them off a bit of sand. "That was a fun week, it was." Stories were fun to tell, especially huge lying ones. "But your name is interesting, too. Did you smite the impure as well?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread